Signa Compact CAD Workstation for Engineers, Architects and 3D Artists - Toronto Ontario Canada-based Computer Store - Intel i7 & i9 Processors | Radeon Pro W6600 / Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti 8GB Graphics * RTX 3070
We have most options in stock. Orders take about a week to prep, test, and ship out or be picked up. Intel i7 & i9 Processors | Radeon Pro W6600 / Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti 8GB
Being one of our best selling CAD Workstations, it offers you the performance you need at a price you can afford. Based on the new Intel i7-11700 10 Core/20 Thread or the performance leading Intel i9-10900F, and up to 128GB of memory.
- Intel Core i9-10900F 10 Core, 20 Thread, up to 5.2 GHz Processor
- AMD Ryzen 7 5700G 8 Core 16 Thread Up To 4.6Ghz
*New* 11th Gen Supporting Asus B560M-A Intel Motherboard (Intel) or Asus B550M-A (AMD)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports 1 x RJ-45 port 3 x audio jacks
- 16GB/32GB/64GB DDR4 Memory
- FAST 1TB Or 2TB NVME Intel Solid State Drive
- Choose from AMD Radeon Pro W6600 8GB (solid CAD card), RTX 3060 Ti 8GB
- Supports up to 4 monitors using Regular DisplayPort to HDMI cables. Note: we may be able to add support for an additional 4 monitors (for a total of 8) by adding another AMD Radeon Pro video card. We do not offer this option for 30-series cards.
- 1x USB Type-C , 4x USB 3.0 Gen 2 Ports, 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Port, 2x USB 3.0 Gen, 1x 1Gig Lan Port, 1x Integrated Audio Port. 2x Front USB 3.0 Ports.
- Brand Name 600W Power Supply
- Thermaltake Versa H17 Black Chassis (supports 2x2.5" drives and 2x3.5" drives, hidden)
- Please Note: Windows Pro Is Included Please Choose 10 Or 11
Note: For best performance, we recommend a direct Ethernet connection by plugging into a switch/router/cable modem. If you require Wi-Fi, please choose option at side/below.
Warranty: Limited 1 Year parts and Labour warranty
Our standard warranty is 1 year parts and labour, but you may want to consider upgrading to our 2 year package, which also includes Rush Service and priority support when you do have a problem. For example, rather than sending item (lets say a video card) out and waiting two weeks for replacement, we’ll try and replace with an in stock item and get you back up and running as quickly as possible. It’s not a lot of money, but offers a lot of peace of mind.