ZBrush is a digital sculpting tool that combines 3D/2.5D modelling, texturing and painting. It uses a proprietary "pixol" technology which stores lighting, colour, material, orientation, and depth information for the points making up all objects on the screen.
The computers listed below are best for ZBrush because they all meet or exceed these system requirements…
- Operating System: 64 bit of Windows Vista or better, Mac OSX 10.10 or better
- CPU: Intel i5/7/Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 8GB required, 16GB recommended
- Pen Tablet: Wacom or Wacom compatible
- Graphics Card: Manufactured 2008 or newer, must support OpenGL 3.3 or higher