Workstations optimized for Nuke, NukeX, and Nuke Studio. Composite, light, conform, edit, and render your video projects with ease.
NUKE is a node-based digital compositing and visual effects application first developed by Digital Domain, and used for television and film post-production. NUKE is available for Microsoft Windows 7, OS X 10.9, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, and newer versions of these operating systems. The Foundry has further developed the software since Nuke was sold in 2007.
The computers listed below are best for Nuke because they all meet or exceed these system requirements…
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 bit only, macOS High Sierra 10.13 or macOS Mojave 10.14, CentOS 7.4 - 7.6 64 bit only
- Processor: x86-64 such as Intel Core 2 Duo or later
- Storage: 5GB disk space for caching and temporary files
- RAM: At least 8GB
- Display: At least 1280x1024 pixels and 24 bit colour
- Graphics Card: At least 512 MB of video memory and driver support for OpenGL 2.0